Sugar - 3 Cups
Fine Suji - 3 Cups
Ghee - 1 Cup
khoya - 1 Cup(200gms)
Grated Coconut - 2 Cup [Optional]
Kesar - 1Tsp
Cardamom Powder - 2 Tsp
Cashew-Almond cut into small pieces - 1/4 Cup [Optional]
1. Add 1 Cup water to Sugar and heat it on low flame until it gets 1 boil. Remember to stir it continuously. Let it cool.
2. Mix Suji and Ghee and roast it in low flame until Suji changes color to light brown.
3. Mix Khoya and coconut into it and roast it for some more time.
4. Mix Kesar, Cardamom Powder, Cashew-Almond and cool sugar syrup into the Suji mixture when it is still hot.
5. Leave it aside for some to cool and then make small laddus out of it.