Parwal (Pointed Gaurd) : 400gm
Milk : 1 Cup
Haldi (Turmeric) : 1/4 Tsp
Lal Mirch (Red Chili Powder) : 2 Tsp
Aamchur (Dry Mango Powder) : 1/4 Tsp
Jeera : 1 Tsp
Oil : 1 Tbsp
Hing : 1 Pinch
Salt : As per taste
1. Cut parwal lengthwise
2. Heat oil in a frying pan, add hing and Jeera.
3. Add Parwal and fry it in high flame for about 1 minute
4. Add haldi, lal mirch, aamchur, salt and add fry it for 2-3 mins.
5. Then add milk and cover it with a lid and let it cook for 7-10mins in medium flame.
6. Stir it once or twice in between.
7. When the milk dries up put the flame off.
8. Serve hot with roti.