Gajar (Carrot) : 400gms
Milk : 6 Cups
Sugar : 3/4 Cup
Ghee : 2 Tbsp
Cashew Nut : 1/4 cup
1. Boil the milk in a large frying pan.
2. When the milk starts boiling, add grated carrot.
3. Cook the milk and carrot in medium flame until the milk reduces stirring it regularly.
4. When the milk evaporates completely add sugar and again let the mixture cook by stirring continuously until the water is evaporated and halwa is of desired consistency.
5. Put the flame off and add 2 tbsp of ghee.
6. Mix roasted cashewnuts.