Spinach (Palak) - 2 Bunches
Paneer - 120gms
Cornflour - 2 Tsp
Onion - 1 Large
Green Chillies - 2-3
Garlic - 3-4
Tomato - 1 Medium size, cut into small pieces.
Cardamom (Elaichi) - 2 Nos.
Jeera Powder - 1 Tsp
Red Chilli Powder - 1 Tsp
Garam Masala - 1/4 Tsp
Black pepper - 1/4 Tsp
Salt - To Taste
Oil - 2 Tbsp
1. Grind Onion, green chillies and garlic together.
2. Blanch the washed spinach in hot water for 2mins, grind it and then mix cornflour to it
3. Heat oil and add green cardomom, then add the onion paste and fry until oil separates.
4. Then add Chilli powder, jeera powder, garam masala, black pepper and salt to taste and fry for some more time.
5. Then add the tomatoes and the spinach paste to it and cook for some time.
6. Then add Paneer cubes cut into small pieces.
You can add 2 Tbsp of cream after step 5 to make a rich curry.